www.iwasareallygoodmom.com This is really just a promo site for the book I Was a Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids. But I think it sounds good. I heard the authors of this book interviewed on Manic Mommies (great podcast!).
www.amalah.com Love this. Her chronicle of tribulations with her son's Thomas the Tank Engine track is just twisted (and hilarious).
Purple is a fruit Just found it but looks like it will be closing up at the beginning of 08. So hurry and read now!
Baby Daddy Steve Almond makes me laugh. Good thing.
Pam Dolan on parenting Blogger for a CT paper/site. Recommended!
And now it's time... Last week's (11/14/07) Beef Jerky Time playlist. Thanks to the folks who have stopped me to say nice things about the show.
- Lady: Regina Spektor
- Cry: Godley & Creme
- Come Into My World: Kylie Minogue
- Car Jamming: The Clash
- Old School Joint: Missy Elliott
- You Give Love a Bad Name: Bon Jovi
- Now I'm Your Mom: David Byrne
- I Don't Care: Love Whip
- B Boys Will B Boys: Mos Def & Talib Kweli
- IMpossible: Figurine
- The Sun Always Shines on TV: a-ha
- I'm in Love with What's-Her-Name: Dr. Frank
- Friday Night: Lily Allen
- Time to Build: Beastie Boys