Today's food recap is going to be in 2 categories, pictured and not pictured. First, pictured are:
|Pre-5K breakfast: coffee with coconut milk, blueberries with almond butter & shredded coconut|
|post 5K lunch: 2 eggs, some spinach|
- post-race apple slices with almond butter
- plain apple slices at an afternoon gathering
- potluck fare: chicken, peppers sautéed in tomato and garlic, curried veggie hash made with sweet potatoes & zucchini (my contribution), 2 kinds of green salad
28 days, a lunar cycle, feels like enough of this Whole30 thing. But we're committed to continue until Wednesday morning. Here's the food outline:
- Monday dinner: fried chicken tenders and some kind of veggie
- Tuesday dinner: steak tips with mushrooms and some kind of veggie
- Wednesday dinner: Go crazy day. We're actually attending an annual meeting that will have catered gourmet pizzas. I haven't decided if I'll actually eat them. Then we're planning to go out for drinks. Grammie will babysit!
- Thursday dinner: pork chops with milk gravy and some kind of veggie
- Friday dinner: Indian takeout and beer. I may try cauliflower rice instead of basmati. WHAT?