A Tizzy!

Things are in a bit of an upheaval this month (but in a good, cleansing way). So for now, just an update of the last 2 playlists from Beef Jerky Time.

9/12/07 show
  • Incredible Hulk theme
  • Don't Stop Believin': Petra Haden (from comp CD Guilt by Association)
  • Blood on the Waves: Plane
  • Heaven: Club 8
  • Tentang Cita: White Shoes and the Couples Company
  • Starlett Johansson: The Teenagers
  • I Love You, You Imbecile: Pelle Carlberg
  • Drivin' Me Wild: Common f/ Lily Allen
  • 2080: Yeasayer
  • Guyamas Sonora: Beirut
  • 2HB: Venus in Furs (Velvet Goldmine s/t)
  • Can I Get Get Get: Junior Senior
  • Crockett's Theme: Manual
  • Boyz: M.I.A.


9/19/07 show: songs that already take me back to summer 07
  • MacGyver theme
  • Incredibly Drunk on Whisky: Memphis
  • Jique: Brazilian Girls
  • Someone Great: LCD Soundsystem
  • D.A.N.C.E.: Justice
  • I Wish (Bundle of Contradictions): Forro f/David Byrne
  • Mexico: The King of France
  • 1234: Feist
  • Acceptable in the 80s: Calvin Harris
  • af607105: Charlotte Gainsbourg
  • I'm Trying: Milosh
  • My Punishment for Fighting: The Rosebuds
  • Lightbulb: Mezzanine Owls

No comments: