That evening we made our salad and broke out the feta spread. We dipped in cucumber coins--it was incredible! The label lists just 4 ingredients, but the main point is that this spread is laden with garlic, and it walloped our delighted tastebuds. Our smallest member said we must remember the ingredients so we could make our own version at home. So we did!
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 T chopped fresh oregano (or 1 t dried)
- 2-4 cloves crushed garlic
- If your feta was stored in water, let it drain for a few minutes.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill for at least 2 hours so flavors can mix.
- Serve! Nice with sliced vegetables or spread on a crusty bread (try olive bread!)