Makin' Candy Setlist, 11/16/04

Here's the radio info for this week. Mixin' candy like toffee loves lace.


  • My Radio (AM Mix): Stars
  • Mouthpiece: Shellac
  • Speak Our Minds: Innocence Mission
  • Je Veux Plus te Voir (I Don't Want You Anymore): Linda Thompson
  • In Limbo: Radiohead
  • Pachysandra: Gordon Stone
  • No Aloha: The Breeders
  • Harbor coat: REM
  • Who's My Baby: Natacha Atlas with Niara Scarlett
  • Down Boys: The Cars
  • No Melody: Kleenex Girl Wonder
  • 12 Halfs: E*vax & Supersprite
  • War Party: Eddie Grant
  • Civilization: David Byrne
  • Through with June: The Vestrymen
  • Hombre Secreto: The Plugz (Repo Man s/t)
  • Bring My Car I Feel to Smash It: The Sea & Cake
  • Wedding Coat: Appalachian Death Ride
  • The Bomb: Herbie Hancock
  • Perfect Angel: Jimmy Ryan
  • You're My Meat: Joe Jackson
  • Eat That Chicken: Charles Mingus
  • Freedom: House Martins
  • Angry Anymore: Ani diFranco
  • I Scare Myself: Thomas Dolby
  • 12-24-2011: Anubian Lights
  • Valley in the Clouds: David Arkenstone
  • Bushman's Samba: Lullatone

No comments: