Makin' Love Candy, 2/15/05

Be they passionate, bizarre, mournful, noisy, cute, songs about love are frickin' everywhere. Here's a slice, home-slice.


  • My Love Is You: David Byrne
  • Love Hurts (but Not That Much): Didi & Dexter
  • I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More, Baby: Barry White
  • Looking for Love: The Cars
  • Love Thing: Spice Girls
  • Lifted by Love: kd lang
  • Sentimental Love: The Elevator Drops
  • Will to Love: Neil Young & Crazy Horse
  • I Don't Want Your Love: Duran Duran
  • What the Snowman Learned About Love: Stars
  • Modern Love: David Bowie
  • I Love You: King Biscuit Time
  • It's Love: You Bet!
  • What is Love?: Howard Jones
  • Love Is: Amy Correia
  • I Dig Love: George Harrison
  • Some Kinda Love: Velvet Underground
  • With My Love: The Shades
  • True Love Travels on a Gravel Road: The Afghan Whigs
  • Fools in Love: Joe Jackson
  • Easy to Love: Harry Connick, Jr.
  • 10 Commandments of Love: Bob Marley & the Wailers
  • I'm in Love Again: Bobby Short
  • Love is Teasin': The Chieftains with Marianne Faithfull
  • We Laughed at Love: Anita O'Day
  • (I Love You) for Sentimental Reasons: Nat "King" Cole Trio
  • You Are Love: Frank Sinatra
  • True Love: Dean Martin

No comments: