Coachella

Music blogs are all up in it. A few people actually got to go to it. It is Coachella, annual music festival thingy. The lineup was so diverse and W I D E this year I can't help using it as a theme. It's easy to pick out a bunch of bands I like from this packed schedule, and play some of my faves for you! Everybody below was at Coachella 2008.
Beef Jerky Time playlist, 4/30/08
  • Raspberry Beret: Prince
  • Quero te Amar: Bonde do Role
  • Endless Shovel: Rogue Wave
  • Bittersweet Symphony: The Verve
  • L.E.S. Artistes: Santogold
  • Je Veux Te Voir: Yelle
  • Lights and Music: Cut Copy
  • Under the Blacklight: Rilo Kiley
  • Bird Flu: M.I.A.
  • Paris is Burning: St. Vincent
  • Superstar: Tegan & Sara
  • Slide In: Goldfrapp
  • Keep on Looking: Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings

No comments: