Humble Kitchen: Brattleboro Food Truck

Hey, guess what? Brattleboro has a brand new place to eat! It's called Humble Kitchen, and it's a food truck/cart parked in Harmony lot Monday through Saturday, 11am to 3pm. You can eat there: tables are set out on the former stair landing behind the backside cafe, and umbrellas are in effect. Or you can take your food to go like I did.

Word on the street is their Banh Mi sandwich is the thing to get. I went on a Friday afternoon and was too late for Banh Mi (sold out!), but I did pick up a delicious noodle bowl with pork patties. I also had a refreshing basil-ginger lemonade.

Humble Kitchen Menu! Everything looks so good.

Amy is ready to take your order!

Here's my lunch, posing on some neutral carpeting. I also grabbed a separate container of chili-garlic sauce. They have several kinds of sauces to choose from, including hoisin and sriracha.

Check out the bright red jalapeƱo rings. This was good stuff.


I'm always excited to find new eating options around town, and to see creative people following their passions. You can like Humble Kitchen on Facebook, or just go visit and get something delicious, as spicy as you like it!

Do you like Banh Mi? Have you discovered any new eating spots lately? Were they food trucks?

No comments: