What Have I Been Up To?

What have I been up to lately? I started running again at the end of February. I have spring fever and have been making all kinds of project and cleaning lists. Then at the end of the day, which is the only time I have for projects or cleaning, I instead like to lie in bed and read magazines. Sometimes I will have some ice cream or some Scotch. The baby is now almost 2 and pretty much sleeping through the night. The kindergartener has been enjoying reading Dr. Doolittle stories with me. I love that because my father read me them to me once upon a time. Adam Yauch's death makes me feel both sad and old. I'm trying to eat more fruits and vegetables but I still kind of hate fruit that's not naturally in season in Vermont (so I only like fruit 4 months a year). I love my work cell phone. I hate my basement. (It is too messy to ever ever clean.)

Here are a few recent photos.

 Spring sunset of the palest pink


I got out to a dance party and danced like an idiot!
(In a good way.)


On a visit to Burlington, VT, we visited ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center.
These stairs lead down to the aquarium section and have freaky SCUBA sounds piped in.


I'm sure Experienced Goods thrift store made this sign so it would get tweeted and blogged and stuff for free publicity. It's working.

No comments: