Tribute to Bobby Short, Makin' Candy 3/22/05

Bobby Short, elegant cabaret singer extraordinaire, 9/15/24-3/21/05.


  • Three to Get Ready: Dave Brubeck Quartet (just to get ready)
    Bobby Short sings Cole Porter--a delovely combination
  • So Near and Yet So Far
  • Rap Tap on Wood
  • Do I Love You
  • You've Got that Thing
  • Let's Fly Away
  • Pilot Me (French lyrics by Rene Pujol)
  • Can Can
  • Katie Went to Haiti
  • Weren't We Fools
  • C'est Magnifique
  • How's Your Romance
  • I've Got You on My Mind
  • Hot House Rose
  • I Hate You Darling
  • At Long Last Love
  • I'm in Love Again
  • I Concentrate on You
  • You're the Top
  • Just One of Those Things
  • You Don't Know Paree
  • Why Don't We Try Staying Home
  • How Could We Be Wrong
  • You Do Something to Me
  • You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
  • What is This Thing Called Love
  • By Candlelight
  • Why Shouldn't I
  • In the Still of the Night

No comments: