On air next week, I promise!

Sorry for another canceled-at-the-last-minute show last night (8/22). Another family fever kept me at home. (Funny how these keep turning up on Wednesdays?!) For the record, here's the playlist for last week (8/15). Got next show ALL picked out--please tune in Weds, August 29 at 7pm for some 90s gems like the Violent Femmes, Luscious Jackson, the Breeders, Oasis, RHCP, plus a small John Hughes tribute set (gotta have those once in a while).

8/15/07 Beef Jerky Time
  • Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous theme
  • Put Your Records On: Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Candylion: Gruff Rhys
  • Lazy Lover (Free mix): Brazilian Girls
  • Take on me: A-ha
  • The Chills: Peter Bjorn & John
  • The Cosmic Door: Crystal Skulls
  • Losing My Edge: LCD Soundsystem
  • Being Boring: Pet Shop Boys
  • Things Can Only Get Better: Howard Jones
  • Procession: New Order
  • Merry Making at My Place: Calvin Harris
  • Hijo de Africa: MC Solaar

No comments: