Stickie revelation

I enjoy the "stickies" feature on my Mac at work. If I'm doing a project and have a little thought, I open up stickies and write it down. Then I can close the program again without even having to "Save as...," and it's still there later. Love that. (It's such a responsibility to think of a name and location when forced to "Save As..."). For today's blog, I am cutting and pasting one of my sticky notes. I think it speaks for itself.

Strange things I ate when young:

  • houseplants, especially succulents with small leaves
  • bouillon cubes (beef especially)
  • flowers from the garden (lilac, violet, nasturtium, petunia)
  • condensed soup straight from the can (cream of celery and beef vegetable were favorites)
  • uncooked pasta
  • frozen hot dogs
  • raw hamburger

Here's the 7/25/07 Beef Jerky Time playlist:
  • Webster theme
  • Sad Song: Au Revoir Simone
  • The Upstairs Room: The Cure
  • Bi-pet: Lali Puna
  • See You On the Moon: Great Lake Swimmers
  • Earthquake Weather: Beck
  • Past in Present: Feist
  • Socks, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll: Buffalo Daughter
  • Coat Check Dream Song: Bright Eyes
  • Fresh Pond Parkway: Land of the Loops
  • Black Hole: Technicolor
  • Soft Revolution: Stars
  • Everything Will Be Alright: The Killers
  • Dessert Song: Takako Minekawa
  • One Night in Bangkok: Murray Head

No comments: