Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry for the dearth of posts this month. I've been having technical difficulties (old OS, old browser) and haven't had time to update stuff. But here's a quick update on moi:
- Work has been super busy this month, with no end in sight--but it's interesting stuff so no complaints
- It hasn't snowed yet so I'm still following my routine of running 3 days a week. When it gets too cold or snowy I'm planning to get a gym membership and move to the treadmill.
- I'm excited for Thanksgiving! Delicious food, mellow family times.
- I ran my first Turkey Trot this morning (3 miles) and it seemed like a perfect run.
- I'm excited to start playing Christmas music the moment it becomes "official," which is the moment Thanksgiving dinner is through. I am a Christmas music dork.
- We've been watching the Marx Brothers as a family. We seem to own all of their movies. They are awesome.