This was originally going to be a taco-flavored chicken/salsa stew, but I put in some beans as an afterthought and it turned into chili. Pretty good for 6 ingredients!
- 1 jar Mrs. Renfro's peach salsa
- 6-8 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, chunks
- chili powder
- 1/2 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans
- olive oil
- Brown chicken in olive oil, sprinkle with chili powder while you're browning (maybe about 1 t total, or more).
- Put chicken in slow cooker and cover with salsa. Add black beans. Break up bouillon as best you can and sprinkle around. Pour water over all until the mixture is about the consistency you want your chili.
- Cook on low for 8+ hours. Serve over white rice.