- Gauzy sheers, layered for modesty
- Layering, such as a tank top with a short-sleeve button down, unbuttoned. A long-sleeve T with a flutter-sleeve shirt. Lots of cardis.
- V-necks, scoop necks.
- A-line skirts, tiered/ruffled skirts (within reason)--nothing above the knee
- Solids or ombre, only rare patterns or stripes
- Boot cut or flared pants, khaki, grey or black (or med wash jeans)
- Colors: grey, white/cream, black, charcoal, burnt oranges, dark reds, pale pinks, washed out greens
- Accessories: Pops of color, like a red or green necklace with a black/grey outfit.
Hey, have you tried polyvore? I made a little collage thingy.